Fully Mobile HGV Stage Unit
The SRT mobile stage is ideal for a selection of small to medium sized shows and events, in particular those with a short ‘get in and out’ timescale such as;
- Town roadshows
- Larger promotion events
- Christmas lights switch-ons
- Small concerts
- Used as festival second stage
- As with all Soundstage One stages sound and lighting can be provided with the stage to suit you specific requirements if you wish
Ideal for seasonal fairs, markets and promotions
The SRT Stage offers a range of distinct advantages over a traditional constructed stage.
The LGV lorry quickly transforms into a stylish stage and comes complete with internal backstage areas and fittings.
The SRT mobile stage has a number of facilities pre-installed, designed to ensure the smooth running of your event.
- Internal lighting
- Power sockets throughout
- Solid rear and side walls
- Slip-resistant flooring throughout
- Frames installed for branding
SRT Stage facilities
Internally the stage is fitted with acoustic coverings to assist performances and slip resistant flooring throughout for safety.
There are backstage areas for storage, general use or as a control area. Internal lighting and power sockets are fitted throughout.
The frames installed suitable for easy and smart branding of the stage.
SRT Stage Standard Format
- Full mobile 7.5T LGV stage unit
- Covered performance area 6m x 5m
- Approx. 1m floor height
- Backstage areas
- Internal light fittings and power sockets
- Backstage entrance
- Approx 1 hour set up time
- Integral branding options
Additional Stage Structures
- Front of stage barrier
- Front of House control structures
- Disabled viewing platforms
- Loading ramps and bays
- Stage risers
Please contact SoundStage One to discuss how we can help and order your free quotation.