Fully Mobile Stage
The SRT mobile stage is ideal for a selection of small to medium sized shows and events, in particular those with a short ‘get in and out’ timescale such as;
- Town roadshows
- Larger promotion events
- Christmas lights switch-ons
- Small concerts
- Used as festival second stage
- The SRT stage can be provided with sound and lighting and crew to suit your specific requirements if needed
- Can be provided with Power Generator
Ideal for seasonal fairs, markets and promotions
The SRT Stage offers a range of distinct advantages over a traditional constructed stage.
The 7.5T truck quickly transforms into a stylish stage and comes complete with internal backstage areas and fittings.
The SRT mobile stage has a number of facilities pre-installed, designed to ensure the smooth running of your event.
- Backstage area
- Internal lighting
- Power sockets throughout
- Solid rear and side walls
- Slip-resistant flooring throughout
- Frames installed for branding
SRT Stage facilities
There are backstage areas for storage, general use or as a control area. Internal lighting and power sockets are fitted throughout.
The stage has frames installed suitable for easy and smart branding of the stage.
SRT Stage Standard Format
- Full mobile LGV stage unit
- Covered performance area 6m x 5m
- Approx. 1m floor height
- Backstage area
- Internal light fittings and power sockets
- Backstage entrance
- Approx 1 hour set up time
- Integral branding options
Additional Stage Structures
- Front of stage barrier
- Front of House control structures
- Disabled viewing platforms
- Loading ramps and bays
- Stage risers
Please contact SoundStage One to discuss how we can help and order your free quotation.