Medium Sized Inflatable Stage for Outdoor Events
The latest pneumatic technology is used to creative this impressive and unique dome structure. With a performance space of 15m wide and 7.5m deep it is one of the most competitively priced stages in its class and it has proved to be a very popular choice.
Unique weather protection
The Airdome stage can be provided in various size formats and a unique clear roof extension can also be added.
This ‘eyelid’ increases weather protection by extending the roof forward of the stage.
The stage extension is completely see through, retaining visibility of the stage and use of lighting effects.
The over-stage trussing can be used to suspend lighting and branding.
The Airdome concert stage is ideal for hosting a large variety of outdoor shows:
- Rock festivals
- Full orchestras
- Outdoor concerts
- Community events
- Town shows
Hiring the Airdome stage for your outdoor event provides many advantages:
- Increased rain protection
- Speedier installation times
- Reduced labour requirement
- Cost effective
- Versatile, practical and attractive
The Airdome complies with the Institution of Structural Engineers recommendations for ‘Temporary Demountable Structures’. Full structural calculations have been compiled including wind loadings in accordance with BS6399: Part 2: 1997.
Airdome Stage Standard Format
- 15m x 7.5m performance area
- 1.5m floor height
- Ramp and Stair Access to the stage
- Overhead trussing with 2.4Tonne UDL
- Up to 7m clearance
- Full Structural calculations
- Rated to withstand wind speeds of 25m/s
Additional Stage Structures
- Front of stage pit barrier
- Front of House control structures
- Disabled viewing platforms
- Loading ramps and platforms
- PA Towers
Please contact SoundStage One to discuss how we can help and order your free quotation.